Trade mark：GeanlusProcess：The product is made from PET as sheath and HDPE as core by sheath-core composite spinning method and subsequent processes of drawing, crimping, thermosetting, cutting and baling etc.
The product has excellent properties of high tenacity of core, low melting point of sheath, high tenacity of heat bonding, good shredding, and good chemical and physical stability. Specification: 3.33dtex-4、5、6mm
Reference technical data:
Reference test method
Breaking tenacity, cN ≥
Q/SH 3045 024-2004
Breaking elongation, %
Crimp number, pcs/25mm
Crimp degree, %
Sheath melting point,℃
Core melting point, ℃
1. Sheath melting point refers to HDPE melting point.
2. Core melting point refers to PET melting point.
The product is suitable for air-laid papermaking process with low heat-bonding temperature and high bonding tenacity, and can improve not only the tearing strength and stiffness of paper sheet effectively, but also fullness of handle, softness, bulking intensity, moisture absorption and air permeability obviously.
10kg net weight per bag that is packed with PP bag, and then packaged with carton box outside.
Packing size： 1002 x 1002 x 820 mm (carton box).
Separately stored in dry, ventilated warehouse equipped with fire-fighting facilities according to different grade and lot no.
Products in bags covered with waterproof tarpaulins are suitable for rail, road and sea transportation. Handle gently during loading and unloading.
1. Keep away from fire and heat sources for storage and transportation.
2. Cannot be transported or stored together with chemicals of oil, acid and alkali etc.
3. Proper measures should be taken to avoid damages to packing materials and injury.